Saturday, February 28, 2009

25 Random things about Mia

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you!

I have been tagged by Manda in Facebook.....:D

1.I felt that I was the coolest kid in Kampung since I rode a big bicycle when I was 4.
2.I have two scars in my face. One part is in forehead to prove that my head is stronger than table and another part is in chin to prove that I might be able to jump over the volley net.
3.I like to eat any kind of food containing chicken as its main.
4. It might be possible for me to eat the food I like every day simultaneously without loss of mood and might possible to eat the same variant in several months afterward.
5.Although we argue several times, her presence always strengthens me up. I love you, mom.
6. I usually get into details of something I like.
7.Stop drinking soda when I was in junior high, and I’m in love with teh botol ever since. Now, Kirin Straight tea instead.
8. I love swimming and thus, I wish that someday Aksa-kun would replace Michael Phelps :D
9. I've never imagined that the one lending me a lab. coat in high school would become my hubby.
10. I am married my best friend.
11. I never stop dreaming to visit Bali with Ridho for honeymoon.
12. I get crazy of eating bitter gourd and eggplant since these two are Ridho's fav. I just can't believe that I eat these two unbelievable tastes.
13. Driving car is my middle name.
14. I love sneakers.
15. Wherever I go, bag is the first thing I look for.
16. I am a crybaby. Whatever sad movie I watch or sad song I hear, I cannot stand without crying including sinetron. yeeuuuuukk mariiii...:D
17. I always mingle with a bunch of girls but the closest is not more than two of them.
18. I am addicted to Internet. Since I can gain much information that benefits my family and I.
19. I always think that I were not the eldest but my sister would. She inspires me to the next journey.
20. I am obsessed to work in fashion industry. Not as a model for sure.
21. It seems to me that storing frozen foods makes me comfortable.
22. I do believe that hard working is one of the key successes. Ridho shows me that thing.
24. I am a perfectionist in arrangement. Indeed, I may not tolerate any simply chaotic placement. Everything should be in its appropriate place.
25. Rainy days and Mondays always get me down.


Tag:
1.Ridho *wajib hukumnya ngerjain yang ini:D*
2-25.all of you

1 comments:

manda said...

kakkkkkk aku baru bacaaa lucuuuu heuehuehueheuhe iyah si mama emang bikin kita kuat yahh...
apakah kita ketuker saat lahir hauhauahua gue si kaka elo si adek heuehuehue